9th February Notice: NBVA #5 BBB/BB TOURNAMENT CANCELLED – SUNDAY 9th FEBRUARY 2020
We regret to inform everyone that we have decided to cancel the BBB/BB Tournament at Manly Beach today, Sunday 9th February due to the weather.
Unfortunately our tournament calendar is full so we will not be able to reschedule this BBB/BB tournament to Sunday 16 Feb or to an alternate date.
All refunds will be processed for the BBB/BB Division by mid-next week.
Further details are currently being finalised to reschedule the AAA/AA/A Division tournament to Saturday 15 Feb and these players will be advised shortly if this goes ahead.
We appreciated everyone’s feedback over the weekend and thank you for understanding.
8th February Notice: NBVA #5 TOURNAMENT UPDATE FOR BBB/BB DIVISION – SUNDAY 9 FEBRUARY 2020
The BBB/BB Division for the NBVA #5 Tournament scheduled for Sunday 9 February 2020 will go ahead.
Please be reminded of the player check-in times below and be prepared for some chance of showers/rain.
6:45am Setup crew arrive
7:30am – 7:45am Both players must be checked in at the Tournament Desk by 7:45am.
7:45am Draws completed
8:00am Players meeting
8:15am First games start
SETUP AND PACK DOWN CREW LIST
7th February Notice: NBVA #5 TOURNAMENT WET WEATHER NOTICE FOR AAA/AA/A DIVISION – SATURDAY 8 FEBRUARY 2020
Due to the torrential heavy rainfall NBVA have made the decision to cancel the NBVA #5 Tournament for the AAA/AA/A Division on Saturday 8th February 2020.
We will advise if the BBB/BB Division on Sunday 9th February will be cancelled by Saturday afternoon (4PM) so please make sure to check back here for further updates.
Given the current weather and severe weather warnings in place for Sydney we have the best interest of all our players to cancel Saturday’s AAA/AA/A tournament as the conditions are not playable in the intense rainfall.
Keep updated on the BoM’s weather warnings here.