The NBVA #3 / NSW Beach Volleyball Tour (Round 4) is scheduled on Saturday 21 November and Sunday 22 November 2020 at Manly Beach, with the Qualification B Tournament scheduled on Saturday 28 November 2020
REMINDER PLAYER CHECK-IN TIMES @ MANLY BEACH FOR 21-22 NOVEMBER 2020:
7:00am: Set-up crew
7:30am – 7:45am Sign in opens. All players must be checked in by 7.45am.
7:45am – Player meeting
8:00am – First matches start on all courts
As always be sure to be on time to guarantee entry.
Further information can be viewed on our NBVA webpage HERE
AAA, AA and A divisions will have 8 teams each and play Modified Pool Play format.
BBB, BB and B divisions will have 8 teams each and play Pool Play format.
AAA AND AA UNIFORMS
For all NBVA / NSW Beach Volleyball Tour Tournaments there are uniform requirements:
- AAA / AA divisions: matching uniform are mandatory.
- A / BBB / BB / B divisions: matching uniforms are optional, however strongly recommended.
- Men’s: Matching NBVA / VNSW 2020/21 Sportility Singlets*
- Women’s: Matching NBVA / VNSW 2020/21 Budgy Smuggler Tops or Matching NBVA / VNSW 2020/21 Sportility Singlets*
- If requirements are not met, match will be forfeited 2-0 (21-0, 21-0)
- Players may use matching NBVA 2019/20 Season Sportility Singlets or Budgy Smuggler Tops as a back-up or second uniform
- In the scenario of environmental conditions or injury, Players are permitted to wear compression or other garments underneath their uniform
- Any exceptions are at the discretion of the NBVA Tournament Director
SET-UP & PACK DOWN CREW
All players are scheduled to help with the Tournament set-up and pack down for either AAA/AA/A Division on Saturday 21 November or BBB/BB/B Division on Sunday 22 November 2020.
Please check to see where you have been allocated to help with below. If you are unable to make it please arrange to swap with someone on the list directly.
Note: The pack down crew are all required to stay to the end of the tournament to help pack down the equipment. Please see the Tournament Director before leaving the beach.
We appreciate your help and with everyone helping to share the workload.
AAA/AA/A – Setup & Pack down Crew – Saturday 21 November 2020
BBB/BB/B – Set-up & Pack down Crew – Sunday 22 November 2020
The NBVA Qualification B Tournament will be scheduled the following week on Saturday 28 November.
Further information will be emailed and posted on our website by Wednesday 25 November 2020.
QUALIFICATION B TOURNAMENT – Set-up & Pack down Crew – Saturday 28 November 2020 from 10:30am