The NBVA #2 / NSW Beach Volleyball Tour (Round 2) is scheduled on Saturday 24 October and Sunday 25 October 2020.
REMINDER PLAYER CHECK-IN TIMES @ MANLY BEACH
7:00am: Set-up crew
7:30am – 7:45am Sign in opens. All players must be checked in by 7.45am.
7:45am – Player meeting
8:00am – First matches start on all courts
As always be sure to be on time to guarantee entry.
Further information can be viewed on our NBVA webpage HERE
NOTE: All teams should be prepared if they get bumped up to a higher division due to any late withdraws. Substitution of players will not be permitted unless extenuating circumstances and at the discretion of NBVA.
AAA, AA and A divisions will have 8 teams each and play Modified Pool Play format.
BBB, BB and B divisions will have 8 teams each and play Pool Play format.
AAA AND AA UNIFORMS
For all NBVA / NSW Beach Volleyball Tour Tournaments there are uniform requirements:
- AAA / AA divisions: matching uniform are mandatory.
- A / BBB / BB / B divisions: matching uniforms are optional, however strongly recommended.
- Men’s: Matching NBVA / VNSW 2020/21 Sportility Singlets*
- Women’s: Matching NBVA / VNSW 2020/21 Budgy Smuggler Tops or Matching NBVA / VNSW 2020/21 Sportility Singlets*
- Please note the Budgy Smuggler Tops have sold out and will be available at the next NBVA #3 tournament. Women AAA/AA players who do not have the new Budgy Smuggler Top can wear last seasons playing top or an alternate matching top
- If requirements are not met, match will be forfeited 2-0 (21-0, 21-0)
- Players may use matching NBVA 2019/20 Season Sportility Singlets or Budgy Smuggler Tops as a back-up or second uniform
- In the scenario of environmental conditions or injury, Players are permitted to wear compression or other garments underneath their uniform
- Any exceptions are at the discretion of the NBVA Tournament Director
SET-UP & PACK DOWN CREW
All players are scheduled to help with the Tournament set-up and pack down for either AAA/AA/A Division on Saturday 24 October or BBB/BB/B Division on Sunday 25 October 2020.
Please check to see where you have been allocated to help with below. If you are unable to make it please arrange to swap with someone on the list.
Note: The pack down crew are all required to stay to the end of the tournament to help pack down the equipment. Please see the Tournament Director before leaving the beach.
We appreciate your help and with everyone helping to share the workload.
For further updates please check out our Facebook Event for NBVA #2 / NSW Beach Volleyball Tour (Round 2) HERE
AAA/AA/A – Set-up & Pack down Crew
BBB/BB/B – Set-up & Pack down Crew