Registration is now open for the NBVA Winter Mixed Tournament on Saturday 29 August 2020 and Sunday 30 August 2020 at Manly Beach Volleyball Courts.
– Mixed 2-aside
– Pool Play
– Approx time: 7:30am – 4.00pm
– AAA Division: max 12 teams
– AA Division: max 12 teams
– A Division: max 12 teams (1-12th seed)
– A Division: max 16 teams (13-28th seed)
Due to limited court space we will place a cap on the number of teams for this event Saturday (Courts 3 to 8) and Sunday (Courts 4 to 6).
EVENT REGISTRATION – https://nbva.org.au/event-registration/
EVENT PAYMENT – https://nbva.org.au/product/nbva-tournament-entry-variable/
To ensure your previous results are used for seeding please make sure that the name you use when registering matches what has been used in the past. If you’re unsure what name you should be using you can check previous results in the Player Ranking section under Tournaments.
Register first then make your entry fee payment for the NBVA tournament (you will receive an email after registering your team with the link).
Select your age and membership level and then click Buy Now to finalise payment.
ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT CLOSES – 12pm on Wednesday 26 August 2020. No late registrations accepted.
The final seeding will be published by Friday, 28 August 2020.
Both players are required to pay your (team) entry fee by the deadline otherwise you will be put on a waiting list.
PLAYER CHECK-IN TIMES
7:00am Setup crew
7:30am – 7:45am Both players must be checked in at the Tournament Desk by 7.45am.
7:45am Draws completed
8:00am Players Meeting
8:15am First games start
As always be sure to be on time to guarantee entry.
Please note that all players are required to have a current State Volleyball NSW Membership for the 2020-2021 Season (Valid 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021). This is either a yearly or casual (single event) membership.
Players who would like to sign up for a new NBVA Membership ($35) can do this online at https://nbva.org.au/product/nbva-membership/. As a member you get a discounted ‘member’ tournament fee, cheaper than a casual (single event).
Note: NBVA members will have preference over Affiliate/Casual players if there is an over subscription of teams.
COVID SAFETY – THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Ensure you use the hand sanitiser provided, when arriving for the session, and upon session completion.
- Do not share your water bottles or towels.
- Refrain from high fives ✋…..for now 😔
- Respect peoples space during group discussions, and breaks
- Please assist clean equipment (e.g. balls and pens) between games times
- We will ensure a record of all participants attending the training sessions by way of our registration information, attendance taken on the day, and our QR code sign in (where applicable).